Saturday 13 September 2014

My summer ~ Katey-Anne


(Not the correct spelling but we all make mistakes)
(where we belong)




Hey There:)

In this blog post I am going to talk about two trips my family & I did during the summer.

The first of which was a trip to London to celebrate my Nan's birthday. We saw the show the 'Commitments' which although had great music and an exceptional cast wasn't the musical theater stuff that I myself am used too and if you enjoy character development and were born after the 80's  I wouldn't recommend it, nevertheless we really enjoyed our self's and even my younger sister and I found our self's dancing along to songs we had never even heard before.

The next day in London we went full tourist (despite having lived within an hour of London our whole lives) and visited the Tower of London. History is something that really interests all of us and who can resist a bit of bling when you go too see the crown jewels???

The second Trip was to sunny Spain and my family our friends & I left England in the midst of rain storms for the much more pleasant climate of Spain. We spent 10 days in Sitges at a lovely seaside town packed with cute lanes and beautiful beaches. We then went all touristy once again and spent two days on the open top bus's in Barcelona and visited the Olympic stadium, The Sagrada Familia, The magic fountains and many many more. It was a lovely holiday and the perfect way to relax after a busy year.

I hope you liked this post leave a cute lil comment & follow me because you know you want to:)

Lots of love Katey-Anne:) xox

2 comments:

  1. I liked this post! ❤️ I bet you had wonderful time. :)

    Would you like to check out my blog?
    http://insurgemt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete