Saturday 13 September 2014

My prom look~ Katey-Anne




Hey there:)

Prom was such a special and wonderful night & I got to spend it with some of my favorite people, I of coarse found the dressing up and getting ready to go almost as exciting as the actual thing so I thought I'd share with you that little process.

In the Easter holiday's my mum, her friend, my sister and I went into our local town and searched in around four different stores before deciding I was far to picky for any of these places and resorted to going to an outlet store on the outskirts of the town. After my 'simple is best' stomach flipped at the bright, decorative and massive styled dresses I was bought into the changing room a dress that I myself would have never even considered. A bright orange dress with lots and lots of jewels laced down it. Not without a fuss I tried it on and my mind was instantly changed. Unlike the pale pastel dresses I had been picking out that totally drowned me out this dress was eye catching and bright, myself and the dress picking party instantly fell in love and after staring at it for far longer than I would care to admit the deal was sealed. 

On the day of prom I had a lovely lady curl every strand of my hair before clipping it up and fastening in sparkly hair clips that complemented the jewels on the dress. I did simple makeup & wore earrings my Nan got me for Christmas.

I hope you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment & follow my blog, ya know if you wanna ;)

Lots of love Katey-Anne xox

No comments:

Post a Comment