Saturday 20 September 2014

25 Random facts about me~ Katey-Anne




Hey there:)

So as you're probably new to this blog & my world etc etc I thought I should share with you some random facts:) 
P.S I had to think super hard about all of these because I am actually super boring. 



1) My initials spell my first name,
K.A.T.E
Kate Anne Theresea Edwards
And before you ask no my parents did not do that on purpose it was totally coincidental and I added my second middle name in last year:)

2) I have an unfortunate birth mark that looks like a hickey on my neck and I can't count the amount of times someone as asked 'Lol Kate why do u have a hickey right underneath your chin' It's a birth marks kids.

3) On the subject of necks I hate people touching my neck. 

4) I am currently taking Drama, Performance  studies, English literature and Geography at AS level.

5) I have two massive pictures of Marilyn Monroe on my wall in my bedroom.

6) I have only not been to France one year of my life and I still got a D at GCSE.
(although it's being remarked lol)

7) My favorite food is pizza :)

8)My favorite Disney movie is Mulan.

9) I hate maths.

10) I like to put the top half of my hair in a pony-tale because it's not in as good condition as the bottom half.

11) My twitter is great follow me:  https://twitter.com/kateannelove

12) I love scouting for girls, my favorite song of theirs is 'posh girls'

13) My preferred nail varnish is 'little duck' from the Tanya burr lips & nails range
http://www.beautychamber.co.uk/tanya-burr-little-duck-nail-varnish-p-2680.html

15) In my opinion the best harry potter character is Draco Malfoy.

16) On the 24/4/14 I went to see MCBUSTED in concert and it was absolutely smashing :):):):)

17) I'm probably one of the few people that actually enjoyed high school 10 x more than primary school.

18) I once won an award for being the best leader in a local young entrepreneur thing me bob & although I didn't see it, my interview was shown on the local BBC news - be impressed (or don't).

19) I still suck my thumb sometimes when I sleep, my mum even pulls it out- embarrassing I know.

20) My birthday is the same day as Keira Knightleys.*claim to fame*

21) I can cry on cue.

22) I drink way way way way way waaaaaaaay too much tea, I think I am addicted to caffeine, that or I am an old lady well before my time.

23) I find myself very annoying, LOL.

24) I really want lots of children when I am older I like the names Duncan & Eliza.

25) Despite being 16 I still hate hate hate being home alone in my own very safe house.


I hope you enjoyed that little nosy insight into my life ;)

Leave a cheeky comment & follow me if you're feeling lovely

Lots of love Katey-Anne xox



No comments:

Post a Comment