Monday 29 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014~ Katey-Anne





Hey their! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season with those you love! Firstly a quick little disclaimer, this post is not a showing off post it's simply to show my gratitude and as Post such as these are my favourite to read I thought I would join in with the hype! 
I was Treated with some lovely make-up collections this Christmas, the top right is an eye-shadow pallet by No7 and it is already my favourite, I wore the gold colour on boxing day and the pigment is beautiful, the thing I love most about No7 eye shadows is that the blacks are always just rights whereas many make-up brands over glitter the black they seem to get a perfect middle. The bottom right is a secret Santa Clarins lip collection and they are perfect travel size. The other two photos are of the soap and glory Glamour Push set, although I had not previously heard of them my sister jumped with joy (as we got matching ones) because apparently the eye-liner and mascara are one of the best around, I look forward to using this set very much indeed.  
(OMG new bag!) 

(Michael kors Rose Gold watch ahhhh!)


Thoroughly spoilt with some wonderful Mr Michael Kors products this Christmas! Despite they're obvious beauty, they also come at a perfect time as my college bag and watch are broken!

(Gorgeous Tartan scarf from New look) 
(One Of my favourite gifts! A beautiful traditional Tiffany necklace!) 
(Do I even need to tell you what this is? aka my new favourite book?!)







(Beautiful March ring from my Nan)








I hope you enjoyed having a little nose into my Christmas! Let me know in the comments what you got & if we have any similar things! 

Lots of love, Katey-anne xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment